
on the 36th month
your hands holding mine,
here's what i've got to say..
after all the togetherness reached the longest time
after all the tears, joy, laughter, anger, fear, hope,
and difference find peace and become one destination
after all there is, let's just last longer
and become our own finest coffee beans
happy three years of cheers baby..
Together we will go our way, together we will leave some day.
Together your hand in my hand, together we will make the plans.
Together we will fly so high, together tell our friends goodbye.
Together we will start life new, together this is what we'll do.
.......
Together we will love the beach, together we will learn and teach.
Together change our pace of life, together we will work and strive.
I love you, I know you love me; I want you happy and carefree.
.......
I know that there are many ways to live there in the sun or shade.
Together we will find a place to settle down and live with the spacewithout the busy pace back east, the hustling, rustling of the feet,I know I'm ready to leave too..
-go west/petshopboys-
1 comment:
darling...wishing you both wide heart to take all the luggages you need to sail the rest of your journey
happy 3 years celebrating love
may your loves grow beautifully as you are
Post a Comment