The times you feel honesty is golden, you might wanna rethink…maybe silence is the real gold.
for speaking what you really feel requires perfect timing, unless you’re ready to be haunted by the guilty feeling of letting someone’s feeling upset in the end of the conversation. Go ahead, pleasure yourself.
I am never a woman who enjoys politics, hide and seek, even monopoly.
I am a selfish women whose tongue slips once in a while, I get tired with the responsibilities on saying what people want to hear, still I manage my mind to think clearly, so clear that I understand the concept of the great “white lies” is probably the perfect attidude in a very complex situation.
I say what’s on my mind, yes it’s true. As a result, people might find me ridiculously offending. Though I never meant it the first time. What’s confusing me is, they never looked back those offending moment and rethink, or even ask, what’s my purpose and why. Because in all my quotations, there I said “should there be any questions regarding to the matter, please do not hesitate to inform me at your convenience” perfectly signed.
rather to lose any of my partners in life, i continue my attidude with a better coverage, be silent.
because, the bottom line is.. speaking truth requires deep deep appreciation, that is where i come wrong about the concept of understanding the big idea.